Over the years, Perfomalis has attracted and fostered many talented creatives of different backgrounds and has proven to be a launching pad for many exciting careers. The people working here have the potential to grow, as well as the chance to perform and the support to progress, creating projects that matter and working alongside colleagues they respect.
- We encourage creative thinking and collaboration.
- We believe in “ideas first, measurement second.”
- We give our people creative leeway.
- We let people test their wings.
Start Your Perfomalis Adventure
Look up our available positions
- Senior Database Administrator Varna
- Webmaster Varna
- Mid-level Software Developer (WordPress) Varna
- Senior Software Developer (WordPress) Varna
- Content Editor Varna
- Senior Systems Engineer Varna
- Email Communications Specialist Varna
- Senior SEO Specialist Varna
- Junior SEO Specialist Varna
- Junior Web Designer Varna
- Web Content Assistant Varna
- Content Writer/Copywriter Varna
What it’s like working Here
We’ve been able to attract motivated members to our diverse team because we follow a few simple rules:
Our employees are the people who know best what works and what – not, so we encourage them to find their way of doing things more effectively and enjoyably.
We help you put your creative ideas to work and since we know great results when we see them, we make sure you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it.
As a diverse team, we encourage different points of view and give people the opportunity to test their own strategic take on new initiatives.
We’re not afraid of failure. With the right mindset, our team will learn priceless lessons to succeed in the future even if an attempt has failed.
You can never go wrong when you have a great team to work with. And we want everyone to feel part of it.
We know a positive work environment is essential, so we make sure everyone gets recognition for their hard work and enjoys transparent and open communication. We share our mission and values, and we encourage everyone to pitch in their views and perspectives on achieving company goals.
We’ve designed collaborative workspaces where people can start discussions, brainstorm ideas, and socialize. But we know that’s not enough, so as part of our zero-boredom policy, we regularly leave the daily grind behind for a team building event or an after work cocktail. And for the ones always eager to learn new things and explore new options, we’re more than happy to provide in-house trainings and specialized courses.