Are you fluent in English, creative, and passionate about producing your own original texts for websites? Do you have an interest in content marketing? Would you like to join a team of young enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our content team!
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
It ain’t watcha write,
it’s the way atcha write it.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Proofread web content and verify information (iGaming-related content);
- Research and create outlines for future articles following the given topic and market trends;
- Optimize content following set criteria – Keywords positioning, check/edit META elements;
- Manage a team of writers – hire, organize workflow, and monitor quality and compliance.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Solid knowledge of written and spoken English – B2 or C1 and above;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative;
- Self-motivated, positive, and proactive attitude;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates that also offer the following:
- Previous experience with SEO and online marketing tools;
- Second foreign language;
- Familiarity with the iGaming industry (online casino, sports betting, online bingo) – terms, sports, casino games, types of bets, betting strategies, bonuses.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand;
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it;
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver;
- Team events – we support the healthy work-life balance by encouraging and organizing regular team buildings, sports matches, quiz nights, and other events;
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts;
- Benefits package including additional health insurance and a free Multisport card;
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always a place for talent.
Start a career, not a job