Perfomalis Ltd. (“Perfomalis“) operates perfomalis.com and may operate other websites. It is Perfomalis’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Perfomalis collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Perfomalis’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Perfomalis’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Perfomalis may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Job applicants personal data privacy notice of PERFOMALIS Ltd.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act
1. Data controller
PERFOMALIS Ltd., bearing Unified Identification Code 204898473, with a registered seat and address at 5, Nikola Vaptzarov Str., 3rd floor, office 2, Odesos Region, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria, tel.: +359 878 40 92 54, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, processes certain personal data of yours in its capacity of an employer/assignor recruiting personnel and respectively of data controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data controller”).
By reviewing/ reading the present notice and ticking off the checkbox to it, respectively by receiving it by email or by hand against signature, you confirm that you have been informed about how the Data controller processes your personal data.
Please find below brief information about:
- what personal data of yours the Data controller collects,
- the purposes for which the personal data are used and the legal basis for it,
- how are your personal data processed, including for how long are they processed;
- the rights you as a data subject have.
2. Personal data
Data controller collects and processes certain personal data of yours as a job applicant (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal data”), which are necessary to assess and confirm your ability to perform certain job, in view of possible conclusion of an employment agreement or other agreement with you. This includes personal identification data (names, emails and telephone numbers) and descriptive/ autobiography data (education, qualification, professional and work experience, language knowledge etc.).
Data controller processes other information about you, including information that could be considered as personal data (for example: photographs) only if you have sent it on your own initiative.
3. Purpose of processing
The purpose of processing your Personal data by the Data controller is carrying out and managing a hiring process, review of your candidacy in view of the requirements for the position set by the Data controller, selection of job applicants and possible contact with you.
Not providing your Personal data to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes in certain circumstances would prevent the Data controller from considering your candidacy or from contacting you for a personal meeting/interview.
4. Grounds for processing
Data controller has legitimate interest to carry out a hiring process in view of performing its business activity. The processing of the personal data of job applicants is necessary for the management of the hiring process, assessment and confirmation of job applicant’s ability to perform the job and contacting the job applicant to invite him/her to a personal meeting/ interview. The Data controller shall process your Personal data also if necessary for compliance with legal obligations under the labour and general contract legislation. Further, in certain cases, the Data controller shall process Personal data in order to take steps at the request of the job applicant prior to entering into an agreement.
When the Personal data provided by the job applicant contains information not explicitly requested by the Data controller (for example a photograph etc.), the Data controller processes such data on grounds of the explicit consent of the job applicant, evidenced by the voluntary providing of this information.
5. Retention period
Your Personal data shall be processed for a period of up to six months. After the expiry of that period your Personal data shall be timely erased/ destroyed by the Data controller.
6. Processing of the Personal data
Data controller shall process your Personal data both electronically and on paper in a way that guarantees their security, including by protecting them against unauthorized access or loss, through organizational and technical measures, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and the present notice. Your Personal data shall be processed only by persons authorized by the Data controller and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
7. Countries with access to the Personal data
Personal data shall not be transmitted outside the European Union.
8. Your rights in relation to your Personal data
You have the right to request from the Data controller:
- Right of access and correction – to give you access to your Personal data as well as to correct any inaccuracies in them (which includes, for example, the possibility to request information about whether the Data controller processes your Personal data, as well as the ability to view that data and ask to correct inaccuracies);
- Right of erasure – to delete your Personal data if the reason for collecting or processing has been dropped (meaning that the Data controller erases all your Personal data processed so far on the basis of the eliminated reason);
- Right of objection and limitation – to suspend or restrict the processing of your Personal data (which means to require the Data controller to suspend or restrict the processing of your Personal data when you have a legal basis for such request);
- Right to inform you of any corrections, deletions and termination of processing of your Personal data (which means, for example, that you have the right to request information to whom the corrected or deleted Personal data has been provided or to whom the corrected data must be sent or which persons should be notified of this);
- Data portability right – to provide you with all your Personal data processed to be transferred to another data controller (which means that you have the right to request all Personal data the Data controller handled for you based on a consent in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format as well as transferring them to another data controller);
- Right to withdrawal – with respect to those Personal data of yours that the Data controller process on the basis of your consent (for example: personal data provided by the job applicant although not explicitly requested by the Data controller), you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent by choosing the relevant option from a drop down list in the contact form at the Data controller’s website – www.perfomalis.com. The withdrawal of your consent to the processing of those Personal data of yours will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
If you have any questions about the way the Data controller collects, processes and stores your Personal data, or if you what to exercise any of your rights above, you can contact Tsvetelina Nasteva, tel.: +359 878 40 92 54, email: email@example.com
9. Submitting a compliant with the Commission for Personal Data Protection
In case you think your Personal data are not processed by the Data controller lawfully, you have the right to submit a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection – tel.: +359 2 9153555; address: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.cpdp.bg.