Experience: 7-10 years
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
System Engineering is achieving function
while avoiding failure.
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Guide the Systems Infrastructure Team through definition and execution of a tailored platform support strategy to achieve our goal of 99.9% uptime for our clients.
- Define and enforce monitoring and alarming policies to minimize system downtime or incorrect Search Engine indexing signaling.
- Oversee and support the day to day management of domain registrations for our clients.
- Maintain detailed, up-to-date documentation of internal system assets.
- Ensure systems are patched and secured to our standards.
- Supervise the design and implementation of our security protcols through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional experts throughout the company to validate and develop new insights.
- Participate in On-call rotation for publishing platform.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- University degree or diploma in related field and 7-10 years of relevant IT experience;
- Advanced Linux systems administration experience;
- Thorough understanding of networking;
- Understanding of key security principles;
- Experience managing domain registrations and renewals;
- Intermediate understanding of at least 1 scripting language. (bash, python, perl, etc.);
- Understanding of industry standard system administration best practices;
- Comfortable with a wide variety of system technologies and quick to learn new ones;
- Virtualization, specifically AWS cloud computing and clustering;
- Monitoring tools in a production web environment (Zabbix, StatusCake, etc.);
- Expert analytical and data-driven decision-making skills;
- Comfortable leading projects from start to finish with minimal supervision;
- Creative thinking and motivated self-starter with an ability to quickly grasp complex concepts;
- Strong ability to work within aggressive and dynamic timelines;
- Excellent team player and positive contributor to the culture of the business.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand;
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it;
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver;
- Team events – we support the healthy work-life balance by encouraging and organizing regular team buildings, sports matches, quiz nights, and other events;
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts;
- Benefits package including additional health insurance and a free Multisport card;
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always a place for talent.
Start a career, not a job