Are you fluent in English, creative, passionate and have an interest in online marketing and SEO? Would you like to join a team of young enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our marketing team!
Experience: 3+ years
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
It’s not about keywords.
It’s about people.
As part of the team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Set and execute SEO strategies to improve a website’s organic rankings to grow site traffic;
- Responsible for link building (planning and realizing links) for a network of international websites;
- Monitoring the impact of links on specific websites and the whole network;
- In-depth competitor analysis and keeping overview of specific markets;
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the structure of sites and pages to improve visibility and signaling to search engines;
- Conduct keyword research to identify keyword and content gaps and provide detailed recommendations to increase visibility within search engines to drive relevant traffic;
- Facilitating knowledge transfer within the On-Page & Off-Page SEO department and supporting the efforts of various members across the whole SEO department;
- Implementing on-page & off-page best practices and initiating new strategies for link building by junior members of the team;
- Collaborate with different teams, such as website developers, web analytics, content, UI design, and branding/PR teams on the execution of projects;
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of SEO experience (at least 1 year experience in linkbuilding) and an eagerness to learn ;
- Extensive knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms and SEO best practices;
- In-depth knowledge of all common SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Majestic or similar;
- In-depth knowledge of various website analytics platforms and the use Google Search Console to identify and troubleshoot issues on an ongoing basis;
- Analyze and compile relevant data across various reporting platforms to measure the effectiveness of SEO efforts and provide performance insights;
- Experience and understanding of the effective use of technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and Lighthouse to identify issues and opportunities;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Critical thinker and ability to problem solve and propose solutions;
- Excellent time management and communication skills required;
- Ability to work and cooperate efficiently in a team;
- Strong work ethics and loyalty;
- Excellent command over written and spoken English is a must; C1 level or upper.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand.
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – we organize in-house trainings and encourage our employees attending career and personal development courses.
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
- Additional health insurance – coverage and/or reimbursement of hospital, medication, dentist costs and other.
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts.
- Team events – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict agenda of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always a place for talent.
Start a career, not a Job