Are you fluent in English, creative, passionate and have an interest in SEO and online marketing? Would you like to join a team of enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our team!
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
The best email communication
is simple and clear.
As part of the team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Execute email marketing campaigns;
- Manage a large network of contacts;
- Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners;
- Run link-building campaigns;
- Analyze the industry and key competitors;
- Work with the team to implement a backlink strategy, content alignment, and reporting procedures that would ultimately impact ranking;
- Collaborate with the SEO Content Manager for guest posting campaigns;
- Research and identify opportunities across the Web to gain exposure;
- Work with various SEO and marketing tools;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for flawless campaign execution.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Excellent command over written and spoken English;
- Good analytical skills and ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines and demonstrating strong attention to detail;
- Advanced Internet fluency – must know how to surf the Internet and conduct online research;
- Passion for media relations and influencer outreach.
Extra valuable experience and skills:
- Previous experience with SEO and mass email tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Hunter.io, Amazon SES, SMTP servers, Link Research Tools);
- Previous experience and skills in digital marketing in all its fields: performance, direct, social media.
- Previous experience in outreach and media buying;
- Knowledge of the latest SEO practices;
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand;
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it;
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver;
- Team events – we support the healthy work-life balance by encouraging and organizing regular team buildings, sports matches, quiz nights, and other events;
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts;
- Benefits package including additional health insurance and a free Multisport card;
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always a place for talent.
Start a career, not a Job