Do you have critical thinking and interest in content management? Would you like to join a team of young enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our team!
Experience: + 1 year
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
Content is the atomic particle
of all digital marketing.
As part of the content team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating outlines for website pages in English.
- Proofreading new articles /web content/.
- Fact-checking to verify content and information such as bonuses, games, sports, markets, etc.;
- Correcting explanations of strategies, systems, bets, etc.
- Revising and editing content to optimise for SEO – keyword placement, meta elements, and headers.
- Managing team/s of writers – hiring, assigning tasks, monitoring compliance with the set deadlines and the quality of the work.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- At least one year experience as a Web content assistant or similar position;
- Excellent command of English (C1 or upper);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Abilities to work as a team member and to manage your own team;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, positive and proactive attitude;
- Knowledge of SEO, familiarity with Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic is an advantage;
- Familiarity with the iGaming industry (online casino, sports betting, online bingo) – terms, sports, casino games, types of bets, betting strategies, bonuses.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand;
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it;
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver;
- Team events – we support the healthy work-life balance by encouraging and organizing regular team buildings, sports matches, quiz nights, and other events;
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts;
- Benefits package including additional health insurance and a free Multisport card;
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always a place for talent.
Start a career, not a job