Do you have an eye for clean and artful design? Are you creative and passionate about developing your own customer-centric websites? Would you like to join a team of young enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our design team!
Experience: 5 years
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
Make the result beautiful.
And the effort invisible.
As part of the design team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, and support new Web portals as well as enhancements to existing websites and projects.
- Develop responsive cross-browser compatible websites, microsites, landing pages and other lead generation tools.
- Design and implement new logos and banners and interactive assets for the websites.
- Research and prototype new technologies (HTML5, CSS3) and provide recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface.
- Create entire UI / UX for web with responsive design and prototypes, mock-ups and layouts for all new concepts.
- Influence the team success during the project life cycle – give proactive, constructive feedback;
- Managing and closely communicate with all team members;
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- At least five years’ experience as a Web designer;
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and/or Affinity;
- Critical thinking and decision making skills;
- Aesthetic sense and attention to detail;
- Color sense and knowledge of color theory and composition;
- Knowledge of (or interest in) HTML, CSS, and typography;
- Familiarity with SEO and marketing strategies;
- Interest in UX and inbound marketing;
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in team management.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand.
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – we organize in-house trainings and encourage our employees attending career and personal development courses.
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
- Additional health insurance – coverage and/or reimbursement of hospital, medication, dentist costs and other.
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts.
- Team events – all work and no play make Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict agenda of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always place for talent.
Start a career, not a job