Are you creative, methodical, and fluent in English? Do you have an interest in online marketing and SEO? Would you like to join a team of young enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our marketing team!
Experience: + 1 year
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
deserves great ranking.
As part of the marketing and SEO team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Run link-building campaigns.
- Outreach to webmasters and journalists.
- Create and execute strategies to increase traffic and organic rankings.
- Identify and test new traffic channels.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or upper) is a must;
- Good analytical skills and ability to learn quickly;
- Advanced Internet fluency – must know how to surf the Internet and conduct online research;
- Experience in outreach and media buying.
Anything from the following list is a strong advantage:
- Experience and skills in digital marketing in all its fields: performance, direct, social media;
- Experience with marketing and SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Link Research Tools, Sistrix);
- Experience in outreach and media buying;
- Knowledge of latest SEO practices;
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Experience with CMS, content uploading and planning;
- Experience and skills in PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and similar);
- Second language German or Spanish will be considered as strong advantage;
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand.
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – we organize in-house trainings and encourage our employees attending career and personal development courses.
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
- Additional health insurance – coverage and/or reimbursement of hospital, medication and other.
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts.
- Team events – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict agenda of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always place for talent.
Start a career, not a job