We are looking for a person who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Your main task will be translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the website/application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the website/application looks as well as how it works and how users interact with it.
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
Turn great design
into unique websites
As part of the team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Create websites from PSDs.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize websites/applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Proficient understanding of PHP;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a must;
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that websites/applications will adhere to them;
- Knowledge of web servers is a huge advantage – Apache, NGINX, IIS and others;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN is a plus.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand.
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – we organize in-house trainings and encourage our employees attending career and personal development courses.
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
- Additional health insurance – coverage and/or reimbursement of hospital, medication, dentist costs and other.
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts.
- Team events – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict agenda of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always place for talent.
Start a career, not a job