Are you fluent in English, creative, and passionate about producing your own original texts for websites? Do you have an interest in SEO and content marketing? Would you like to join a team of young enthusiastic professionals at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all of these, then you could be just the right fit for our content team!
Experience: 1 year
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 8h
It ain’t watcha write,
it’s the way atcha write it.
As part of the content team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Writing original and engaging pieces of web content in various forms and tones.
- Creating user-oriented marketing content across all channels.
- Optimizing texts and meta elements as per SEO requirements.
- Researching different content topics for articles, blogs, and social media posts.
- Contributing your own ideas for website design and structure.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Fluency in English. English could be your native language or you might have gained your knowledge of the grammar and vocabulary at university, while living abroad, or studying for international ESL exams. Either way, you are able to demonstrate excellent command of English, which you can use just as well as (or even better than) your first language to write coherent and engaging texts with impeccable grammar and spelling;
- Passion for writing. There is no subject you find boring or trivial and you don’t need anything else but internet access (and enough caffeine) to do a thorough research and turn the information you find into a customer-oriented copy. You know the versatility of form, voice, and purpose copywriting requires and you’re just as good at going long as you are at condensing a thousand words into a hundred more powerful ones;
- Precision and consistence of quality. What separates a writer from someone who writes is the ability to inform the readers instead of downright confuse or overwhelm them. You know how to edit yourself and sift through your own ideas while paying attention to the smallest details, so that not only is your text easy-to-read, but there’s not a single typo or a missing comma in there;
- Ability to focus. In an ideal world, writers would be allowed to contemplate life and draw inspiration for as long as they like but in reality, they have to multitask and often juggle various projects like all other creative talent. We expect you to be able to focus on the task at hand and have the self-motivation and diligence necessary to finish it within the deadline;
- Ability to anticipate reader questions and concerns. It’s essential that you’re able to identify probable reactions from the target audience and address them in your texts. Quality marketing texts are effective when understanding what the intended audiences thinks, speaks, and searches for. Or in the words of legendary copywriter David Ogilvy “…you should use their language, the language they use every day, the language in which they think”;
- Desire to learn. As a writer, you will need to produce versatile texts on a variety of topics, so it’s most helpful that you’re quick on the uptake and able to learn on your own. Whether you’re researching specific information for a writing task or you’re constantly looking up idioms and pop culture references to step up your vocabulary game, it’s great if you prove to be resourceful and able to keep up with the latest trending and most viral topics;
- Knowledge of or interest in SEO. We don’t expect you to be an SEO expert but as a web content writer, a great deal of what you do on a daily basis will require an understanding of formatting articles on the web and familiarity with keyword placement, anchor text structure, and other SEO practices when it comes to text, headlines, and meta elements;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. While strong organizational and research skills are a must, it’s essential that you know when and whom to ask for advice. And since there is so much more to a web page than just text, your flexibility and effective collaboration with the SEO and design teams will be vital in order to get the finished product right.
If you see yourself described above, make the next positive career step as a content writer and send in your CV and a sample of your writing. Take the liberty to escape the oh-so familiar stereotypes, demonstrate versatility and show us that you know how to capture attention using your own voice. Feel free to impress us with your previous work as well – if you have already published your texts online, we are most eager to be smitten by your way with words.
As part of our company, you will enjoy:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also sociable and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand.
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – we organize in-house trainings and encourage our employees attending career and personal development courses.
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind.
- Additional health insurance – coverage and/or reimbursement of hospital, medication, dentist costs and other.
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts.
- Team events – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict agenda of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver.
Great! So you applied. Now what?
After you’ve sent us your CV, cover letter and portfolio, there are just a few steps left of the hiring process before you start your exciting career at Perfomalis!
Whether you’re a trainee or a seasoned expert in your field, we will match you with the right position based on your skills and experience and get in touch with you for an interview.
At the interview, we will get to know you a bit better and you will have the chance to learn more about the company as well as responsibilities and attributes of the position you’ve applied for.
Welcome aboard 03
We always take into account all professional and personal qualities of the applicants so that we can we make them a job offer that reflects their expertise and qualities.
04 In six months
After the first six months with the company, we will schedule your first evaluation. We will discuss your performance and remuneration, and you will get to share your experience, ideas, and vision for the future.
At Perfomalis, there’s always place for talent.
Start a career, not a job